Position: Driver/Horticultural Production Assistant
To work alongside the propagation and production team and driving a 3 tonne van for customer deliveries.
Based at our Nursery in the beautiful surrounds of the Kent countryside in Hever, near the castle.
This role would suit an enthusiastic individual with the ability to work within a friendly, family run business entering our 40th year!
With an annual production of 500,000 plants, including the latest and most desirable varieties, we supply to garden designers & landscapers.
- Driving 3 tonne van with tail-lift
- Potting up both by hand & potting machine
- Stock management such as watering, weeding and pruning
- Checking for pests & diseases
- Updating potting & movement sheets for system records
- Seed sowing & cuttings
- Moving stock
- Helping order pickers in peak times
Operating the Potting machine and bark topping machine. Driving 3 tonne van with tail-lift.
- A passion or an interest in plants – not essential but would help
- Working in an organised manner
- Must be flexible in the daily roles depending on seasonal demands including driving
No previous experience necessary – training can be given on the job.
Clean driving license.
£9.25 – £10.25 depending on experience
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org