Horticultural Sales/Estimator: Full-time position
We have a NEW permanent, full time position available within our busy, established business, growing and sourcing plants.
This is an exciting role, liaising with garden designers for their plant needs. We piece together the jigsaw for our customers using our own comprehensive stock and also sourcing from other specialist growers.
The job involves:
- Compiling quotes for garden designers/landscapers through our computerised nursery management system (Passfield)
- Purchasing and allocating stock via our computer system
- Liaising with customers regarding amendments and delivery information
- Communicating with other growers both in the UK and abroad for out-sourced plants
- Welcoming and assisting customers both on site and on the telephone. (currently not relevant due to Covid restrictions).
Who’s right for the job?
Working within a small friendly team, the successful candidate will ideally need to demonstrate the following:
- Possess a great attitude and pleasant customer manner.
- Good IT skills. Experience with computerised nursery management software an advantage.
- A broad plant knowledge is essential.
Full-time, permanent role. 40 hours per week.
Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5pm.
Some flexibility for earlier/later shifts.
Salary negotiable and remote working a possibility (depending on experience).